Portland Fit Club

Feb 13, 2010

12 Weeks

So today puts me at 12 weeks along.  It also puts me 6 lbs heavier and able to stay up 1 or 2 hours later than the first part of my pregnancy.  All in all, I am quite pleased with where I am at this point.  With my first three children, I gained between 12 and 14 pounds by 12 weeks, so I am doing much better this time around.  I am well on my way to meeting my goal of keeping my weight gain under my usual 50ish pounds. 

The next 8 weeks will be difficult because my company starts bringing in catered food for dinners during the week until April 15th.  The meals are delicious but sooo bad for you.  In addition, for the next 8 weeks I will be strapped to my chair staring at tax returns for 12 hours a day.  My only exercise will be walking up the 5 flights of stairs to my floor, walking to the printer or to get lunch.  So being sedentary & feed fattening food will set me back a bit.  Once April 15th rolls around, this mom will go back to her part time 3 day 30 hour schedule and will be able to get outside & stretch her legs again.  I will also have more time to keep up with my workouts.  At this point in my pregnancy I am going to just stick to the Turbo Jam workouts.

Here's to a gradual weight gain during the next 27 weeks of my pregnancy!

Shakeology Promotions